BlephEx®, 1st Doctor Treatment for Dry Eye & Blepharitis
- Over 50% of all patients suffer from some type of dry eye and blepharitis symptoms.
- BlephEx® is a new, in-office procedure that allows your doctor to take an active role in treating dry eye and blepharitis.
- BlephEx® removes excess bacteria, biofilm and bacterial toxins, the main causes of inflammatory dry eye and lid disease.
- With regular treatments, patients finally enjoy a life free from the chronic and irritating symptoms associated with dry eye and blepharitis.
- The BlephEx® treatment is well tolerated and only takes a few minutes to perform.
- BlephEx® can save the patient hundreds of dollars in the costs of prescription drops and artificial tears.
BlephEx™ in the News
New, In-Ofﬁce Treatment for Dry Eye & Blepharitis
Blephex® is a new in-ofﬁce treatment option for those suffering from Blepharitis and Dry Eye that is gentle, pain free and thorough. The doctor can directly clean and exfoliate your eyelids and lashes, which will almost immediately improve your symptoms and help control any long-term damage to your tear glands. Most cases can be controlled well with one treatment per quarter.
Blepharitis is a chronic inﬂammatory disease of the eyelids. It creates a ﬂaky crust or buildup on the lids, causing lash loss, redness and swelling, discomfort and pain.
Blepharitis usually runs hand in hand with the majority of dry eye cases. Either it is the primary cause of the dry eye or it is a contributor to the associated symptoms. Call the ofﬁce to get more information or to schedule your relief today!